Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tminus2:18:05:and counting

The sun is back and I am so excited now about the run.
Healthy fear and some apprehension. But so stoked.
I can't believe I'm doing this. Of all things.
Also I am looking forward to riding my skateboard again, it's been too long, but I am not going to bruise my knees just yet, I've worked too hard.
There's no run today, it feels weird.
I want to run.
That is so odd.
I want to do one long run before the race to rmind my mind that I am capable of this.
But I'm good.
Sun is on my side.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Sunday is almost here! You'll be exploding with energy by then! What time are you targeting? I can't wait to hear how it goes. Do NOT skateboard and risk hurting yourself now when you're so close. :) Please!

    Love,
    Your Doppelganger in NYC

    ReplyDelete