Wednesday, April 14, 2010

woohoo!

12k in splits. So fast!
Even with all this gross shit rolling around my chest, I managed to get through my three 1.6km speed drills today! I warmed up 2.4kms at my usual comfy pace, then rocked along for 1.6 to Devo, Girl You Want, which kept me on target at 5.20min/km. Then another regular 2.4, then 1.6, then one more set. It was hard! I took short steps when I had to go fast, too, just to keep my heels hitting ground with every beat. I just left it on the Devo live album, rewound it and put it on repeat for my quick miles.
I went to the track, to try and be nice to my ankles. After the first few laps, the one right one that keeps getting all clunkered up went smooth, and then all that was left was this gnarly, crunchy stiff neck I've got. I can barely look to my left today! I don't know whats up with that, but I don't like not being able to turn my head. Hot tub time! Massage! Heat pad! Oh, that I can do. Here I come.
Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment