Friday, April 16, 2010

steady8

Today was a perfect run day.
I was stressing out about all these money issues I have today, school needs tuition, debts need paying, truck needs fixing, two work days lost to car trouble.
I ran along the tracks and the music, the scenery, the effort, all took my mind off of it, reminded me I had some good things to be thankful for as well.
I went slow. I'm coughing most of the way. Shannon thinks it's the three month quitters cough. Been three months since smoking, and I do remember that.
So there's that, rattling around in my chest. It will go away.
My right ankle is stiff now, it wasn't before I went for my run. My left shin is also hurting now. I'm at the library 'cos something is wrong with the internet at home.
Now I have to walk back to the house on these busted sticks and do my physio.
Getting excited about next weekend's TC10K. My first real race!
I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment