Tuesday, March 30, 2010

machines!

OK, so machines need charging. Now I remember.
Went to the track today to meet with Sandra and Mary and run for an hour. Well, I was late, so 45mins. Got down there and was all proud and explaining how I could keep us at pace using this machine here....oh, no I can't. I didn't charge it yet. Oops.
So, felt slow and short, but I ran today, and it was fun to chat and laugh with the girls as we went. About ten laps? Not the 5kms I was meant to do today, but I took a skate break right after my next quick weeding stop. It felt so good to rip around the park in my dirty coveralls, feeling like I was playing hooky from my own job. I really had fun. I played. Suprised myself, getting up onto a ledge. I gots the power now. haha. Fun day.
Going back outside.

1 comment: