Monday, March 8, 2010

fast6

Went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D! My first 3D movie! It was beautiful.
After that, we decided to do our run. It is a rest day, but we are going to be travelling on Wednesday, so we've jumped this week forward by one training day.
Plus I felt really good this morning! Amazing, I thought, when I rolled out of bed. Not thirsty, not owie, not achy...it was a rad discovery.
I wasn't going to go fast, but I was following the speedy three. Paula, Bel, and Carrie pulled ahead in the first km. I fell into what felt like a little bit of a challenging pace, where I could still see them, and was sort of sometimes trying to close the gap. Turned out to be a hilly run, and we went around the bottom of four cul-de-sacs. My knee only hurt a little afterwards, and the run itself was okay, I actually felt like I wasn't going fast enough sometimes, just because my breathing was easy.
My biceps hurt a little from holding on to the nano, I had no pockets today and I've definitely learned my lesson about putting it down my sports bra...I know...obvious to everyone but me. I'm getting a holster...I'm sure I'll forget for a few more runs though...I never go to those tech places!
It was sunny!
6kms in 39mins atr a pace of 6.3--probably my fastest ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment