Monday, March 1, 2010

first hill run



ok! I didnt think Id be able to do this. Its a long first hill, with a flat and then a second steep short hill. Three times I rocked up this bitch and back!

It felt great when I got up the last hill for the last lap. I was panting(out loud), "hunh, hunh, hunh, ohhhhh, hunh hunh, ugh". I shouted out a battle cry when I last reached the sign on the right in the picture, crossed the street and gave the hill the both handed finger as I started back down. I feel I conquered something today.

Its such a big deal to me that I did it, that as soon as I'd stretched, I jumped in my truck to go back and take my photo.

1 comment:

  1. Ema!!! I love that you battle cried and fingered the hill!! hahahaha!!! Sometimes I taunt the ocean when I run in Bali - when the tide is coming in.. and I have to keep going out.. put sometimes I test it.. and I say.. you going get me wet??? You going get ME wet??? And when it doesn't I get all.. ya.. i didn't think so.. on her ass!! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete