Saturday, March 6, 2010

more hils!

I was really sore and lazy and I didn't want to go! I didn't get out the door until 6:45, when there turned out to be something to do after. It was time for 4hills. Daunting.
I went back to the same hill as last time. It was dark, but there are streetlights up it. First time up was no problem, leading me to get all pumped about how rad I was doing. Second time up was...not so fun. But I did not stop. Not even for a little walk, just...cross the street and down again for more. Third time up was harder, I was pushing myself and panting like an old dog...gross. But I didn't stop, and then the last hill, when you keep telling yourself it's the last hill....easy.
It felt really good to finish this, and to have not stopped. I told the hill that I was Sarah Connor an it was Terminated when I was done. Then I ran home to punk rock all the way.
6.52 @42mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment