Saturday, January 16, 2010

steady saturday

I ran the whole way! 3km today.
I was on the treadmill, though, dont know why I went there, it was dry outside. I just had it in my head I was going to go there, then leave for the road trip from there, so I went on that tangent.
I remember all the info the machine told me: 399 cal, 5.5 pace, 31:40 min. Thats 10:33ish/km...unless it was in miles, but it didnt feel like it was, I was on the good machine today.
Good songs, nothing hurt. Turned it up to Paula's mix that came through on the shuffle, a little Santogold and Jay-Z, I likey! Thanks P, got me through the last minutes.
It wasnt hard. My mind was on today's trip. Stretched out to sunny side of the street.

Playlist:
Keep Your Hands Off Her-Black Keys-3:03
Pop 1-Tomahawk-3:25
Who Loves You Girl?-H.R.-2:43
Gather 'Round The Stone-Ben Harper-3:06
Shampoo Suicide-Broken Social Scene-4:05
Big Hand, Little Hand-Dayglo Abortions-3:16
Punk Song-Dayglo Abortions-2:42
Paula's Warm-Up Mix-17:54
20 Times-Chixdiggit-2:47
Sunnyside of the Street-Pogues-2:44
Iron Swan-The Sword-5:46

Including cool down and all that, it was a good, mostly slow set, and I ran and didnt stop!
Fuck Yeah!
So stoked!
Three foot mini!
Made a shirt, and stickers for the crew.
Yeah! And I'm leaving right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment