Saturday, January 9, 2010

it stopped raining again!

It poured rain all day at work today. I got cramps at lunchtime, and sat and sulked on my break and thought. No way. No way am I gonna run tonight. I was already going to go to the gym to run on the treadmill, out of the rain. But the cramps...
I got off work and the gym was closed. I came home and just got changed into my gear and went. It wasn't raining. I wasn't hurting. I drank a litre of water since lunch to get rid of the crampage. It was gone. I just can't believe I ran far enough. I had to guess the distance. I went as far as the trail markers told me was 2km, then back. Only I wasn't on the path, I was five blocks up...it went really quickly, and I ran pretty quickly. My sweetie was cooking steak, so I wanted to get home. I came home and did all my physio, it felt good!
I'm in a rush. Its my Friday and I'm actually doing something with my night for the first time in months! Yeah!!

1 comment: