Tuesday, January 26, 2010

not my favorite day

3.15km at 27:30 mins
Went a different way. Wore my new/used heart rate monitor that Lukas got me from the thrift store. It never turned on. It is supposed to once there is perspiration...I could buy a new battery, but I dont think it's worth it. Down to the river, along the path, under the bridge, then back up the hill halfway. That killed me. It took two blocks to recover, and then I had to go up the rest of the hill. My pedometer said 2.10 and I had to walk. I couldnt breathe and felt faint. Eating coleslaw before a run is also not a good idea. Note to self.
I walked for a ways, it is a long hill back to my hood.Then ran from the library, through town to my block.
I should stay up here next time, go along the tracks, maybe. At least they are for sure level!

No comments:

Post a Comment