Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boring!

Friday 4K steady run.

I set out with a raincoat on, it was spitting on me. I walked for a two blocks, and then got into my super slow an steady pace chinese walk run. It must look as though I'm hurrying to cross a street the whole time I'm running.
I ran the same route as last week's 'round my 'hood run. This time my pedometer told me I went 4.15. I turned my music down way down, but maybe for my next run I won't wear my headphones at all. I couldn't zone out. I've noticed that over the course of this week I haven't been getting into my thoughts at all. I guess the music is actually distracting me.
From what? Maybe there's just nothing in there!
Nothing hurt, wait, there was a pain in my foot when I started, from my heel into my middle toes, like a line, but it worked itself out...noting hurt. It seemed so easy that I started to think maybe I should speed up? But I kept the easy pace. I didn't stop.. I got really bored.
I wanted to be done, I wanted to go home and eat pizza! I almost quit, but I decide to complete the thing. Completely.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! BORING!! hahaha! There is definitely something in there.. don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete