Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh no! Okay

Im sure it's not as bad as it feels right now.

I'm home from my 4K steady run, and it was good. It was easy, really. The rain stopped when I quit work, so out I went. I turned the music way down, it was good run to music, The Freshest Kids 3.0 Mix from their site. It took about 32 mins.
I've had a little ache in my hip/back since yesterday, nothing new, nothing different or terrible, sometimes it is just there. My feet are sore in the heels, from being off my feet for four days again. The return to work is hard on them, I have worn my pedometer to that shitty job that inspires me to do better, and clocked a 16km/day step average.
I rest for five minutes on my bed, eating soup after stretches and a shower. When I go to get up, I am 75 years old! My back is as sore as its ever been, my feet are painful stubs that dont want to bend, and I stump around for a minute, trying to get my mobility back.
I'm very afraid of being in that much pain again. But I have been working too hard at my physio. I've been so good at doing it on schedule. I know my back is strong now. I know my weak ass brain is trying to make excuses for my will to quit. It will be better tomorrow.
I sat up in bed early this morning after I shut off the evil alarm device, the first thing I thought of was why am I waking up, the next was I want a smoke, I have to go back to that place and work there today. Not long now...

1 comment: