Wednesday, February 17, 2010

slow5

It was so nice I couldnt wait to go run today. I had my coffee and got set to go.
Thought Id pay some bills and got totally sidetracked by the shock of a half paycheque...one more reason to hate that place.
Eventually went out for 5.1...meh. It got cold. The sky iced over on me for the duration of the run, but I got to go up and down my boardwalk...
Making a video of pot pie cooking directions. It's what I'll be eating this week.
Almost done. Nothing spectacular about the run. I miss my ipod.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are running without music!! I am going to put a note on the board today... some kid has got to have an old one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. our itunes computer is down right now, too, so I cant load up another one anyways.
    Its a fuckin crisis!!!

    ReplyDelete