Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4k tempo, I'll run...

I need to do some strength training, I think. For my knees. I'll have to see my magic physio man to find some exercises that won't fuck with my back ish.
I got the letter saying I'm allowed to start school in September, counting on that I finish this retarded english course I'm doing through correspondence. I hate essay writing, but I am going to have to step it up. It looks like they rolled back the finish date by two months on me. Those bastards!
So I ran, after I read the letter, thinking, I'll compose my next stupid essay while I run...but of course my head emptied of all thought, except: BREATHE.
So I did, and I tried to go faster, I did. I couldn't breathe today, so I just ran and didn't stop. I ache.
And now, back to that stupid essay...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.equilibriatraining.com/blog/?p=9

    Kathy's blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete