Saturday, February 6, 2010

no toque run!

It is getting warm out there, finally!
I waited for the lights to go out, that is taking longer now, too...I am so glad.
4k steady run, I rocked it tonight.
Started off easy, didn't even take my pedo. Just relaxed and one foot in front of the other, not thinking of speed or time. Just wandering around thoughts of what's coming, and the changes I'm going to have to make. In about a year from now, if I keep on track, I'll have a future. Today I have hopes for some future good times, and it's been awhile since I've felt that way.
I took my toque off before the end of my block, and let my hair flow out in the air, it felt good, and there were little occasional raindrops on my face, and everything smells alive again.
So, just ran and lounged around the pictures of my future forward thoughts. And I didn't stop running, and got excited when Biggie came on, talking about I'm coming up, and ran fast alongside Lake Trail School and around the store again...and it was easy, and I kept going faster than I've ever been able to sing along and run before.
This year might see some huge changes for me, other than this whole insane running show, which is one of those never thought I would things, too. I can't wait to see what happens...

1 comment: