Thursday, February 11, 2010

heaven

NoMeansNo's version kept me at it today.
I had to go to the gym, it is angry outside, the wind is making my house groan and creak.
I've felt poopy all week. Just unmotivated to do these runs since the sun went back into hiding...I need you, sunshine! Come back now?
School is on my mind...the cost of it mostly. If I weren't so damn responsible...If I'd gotten knocked up instead of taking precautions, I could go to school debt free like the rest of the girls there...it bothers me too much...I think my clock is starting to tick...I've never heard it before now.
Weird days.
Did my run on the treadmill and stared out the top slat windows at the tree branches waving around. Mouthed the words to a bunch of songs because I can't sing out loud at the gym. Sweated and slowed down one point from 5.6 every ten minutes until I'd been on there for forty minutes, and realised the gym had filled up and I was trudging along still, hogging it.
Enough.
My back aches a bit.

1 comment: