Tuesday, November 2, 2010

lucky#7

So last night I went for a skate, late, after hours, park all mine, music blowing my hair back, and I let 'er rip. The difference in my skating is huge since I started running, and now that I've added in this bonus of yoga. My world is changing FAST back into that one where you decide you are going to do something, and then you go and pull it off. I have been away from this world and in the land of I-think-that-will-fuck-me-up-pull-a-muscle-twist-a-joint-my-body-hurts-too-much-to-try-fall-or-fail-at-trying-that. Phew! Glad to be back!
Tonight was class #7. November 30 day challenge has started, and I am going to have to try to go in the a.m. Not that it was bad, but...it was bad! Where I thought the room was pretty full with 25 people, tonight I counted 49. We had to hover hands over each other's back for the airplane move. Glad I stuck to the wall near the door. It was also incredibly hot, and I melted just before standing tree. But, I touched my forehead to the ground tonight in the one before triangles! Yeah! Triangles still bum me out, I think I'm going to start going for it with those, it's too much mental hassle not to. The hovering, half bent thing I just don't understand, and I get discouraged. I'm learning that just the idea of not being able to do it kills me! Camel also made me die, what is up with that! I'm really getting tired of it. I steeled myself and tried for the second go, and barely made it to the floor to lay down. When I phlumped down, I tasted chemicals. I have toxins to get rid of! I want this!
I am so looking forward to rock to fakies, kickflip fakie rocks. I got solid tailstalls down, and some big fat punk rock grinds all for myself on a rainy Monday night in Courtenay. I feel it coming on.
Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment