Wednesday, November 24, 2010

indoor day!

I went up to the pool this morning, cos my house is too cold to shower in right now. I am not getting into the groove of lighting fires, I don't know why I can't get the hang of it. I can light a campfire no problem, but I can't stack the wood the same inside this fireplace! Anyway...
I sat in the steam room for ten minutes, it was great. I was intense. It was magical. There was one man in there, and he was chanting, very quietly, but the echo combined with my sub par hearing made it pretty phenomenal. He chanted the whole time. It made a mundane and kind of difficult experience excellent. Thanks, chanting man!
Then I went into the gym and ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I went 5.4 kms. I ran slow. My knees ached a little, but it felt so good to sweat, and I didnt get out of breathe at all, even when I cranked up the pace. Then I went to meet with school project friends in the cafeteria.
I miss yoga, though. My muscles and tendons and ligaments are dying for stretchies! They hijack me and force me to stretch them at odd times. Soon, there is a bunch of equipment in there today. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment