Saturday, October 2, 2010

runnin scared

I havent run in a week or so, can't remember when I took the last long haul, but it nearly did me in, what a drag. My knees were toast by 13k, and all I saw on the road were dead animals. A possum, a cat, a deer, and a frog. I nearly went back for their skulls, but dont have any good chemicals to burn their flesh off.
SO close to over, though, and then the rewards. The feeling of completion, and a goal reached, and then the something new I get to do instead. The not feeling like I HAVE to run, but going because I want to, or not at all and never again, ha! In one week's time it'll be the eve of Ididthis.
Todays was hard, I feel like I might be getting sick. In my throat. Going to grab some hummous and garlic and stuff to make a super garlicky bruscetta later. Fucking vampire illness, I don't have time for you.
Heading to work now.
Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment