Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4

Class four!
Better than before!
Im waiting for the one where Im going to revert back to passing out. But so far, so good.
Tonight was welcome. The class was very full, mats were close together, and there were a lot already laid down when I got there. I really like the spot I had last week, back corner next to the mirror wall. But a girl was taking up a bunch of space there, her mat was way too far away from the mirror, but too close to squeeze in between, with a foot on each side. So I took the same line, one place away from mirror, onee row forward. Next to a girl who was very starey. I moved my mat up as so to stagger my mat, so we wouldn't touch hands when we were flying, and then went to pee. When I came back, she had moved her mat up, too! What a knob.
Class went great! I stretched deeply, but also paid very close attention to my form and shape. Dum-dum kept moving herself between me an the mirror, even though I purposely stood in the wrong places on my mat so that I would see myself. I used the front one instead. Went great. Laid down for the second set of leg stretches, and after almost barfing and feeling gross again trying camel. I laid down through that too. I got a little further before the barfy, though.
Feel great. Loose. Tomorrow is a break. My muscles are sore sore sore! And my poor foot. Nothing I can do for that, just go easy until it heals. I looked at a bone chart today, and it is my proximal phalange bone that has been messed since Aug.5th, only three months. Its not high up enough to be the metatarsal. Must have got it good.

1 comment:

  1. Sam's pool fun times ... still hurting.. not good! Maybe you need a walking cast like Carrie!!

    oh ya.. and hahaha.. dum dum!

    ReplyDelete