Saturday, September 18, 2010

fun run!

I tried to take the dog for a run on Weds. I got as far as 1.5kms and got tired of trying to keep him from speeding up so much, my arms were sore from holding the leash back, so I stopped the clock and just walked home, which was much easier, he walks great, he just runs alot faster than I like to.

Today I went for a nice six, and most of the run I thought about tomorrow's run. Woot! Terry Fox represent! I took my new route that I like for the big long hills that feel good to conquer. I saw the shortcut to the pipeline and thought about taking that for my 18k on Monday, run up to the highway and back.

Heading to bed, now. I like running more now that I am not working every day. After reading on the couch for seven hours at a stretch, it is so nice to get out and move!

No comments:

Post a Comment