Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer downpour

I didn't see the big black clouds until I'd started. It was nice enough out, and warm enough, I could handle a little rain.
Big Sky Reverend Horton Heat
White Wedding Billy Idol
It was hill day and I was on my way down hill number one when it started to hammer down.
Rio Duran Duran
Laserblast Fu Manchu
Let It Fly Duane Peters Gunfight
By the time I'd reached the bottom I was soaked through, still trying to tie up the hood. I gave up and let it swamp me, enjoying the warmth of the last of summer in the rain.
DARE Gorillaz
Rock de la Stet Stetsasonic
I got really into enjoying the rain; seeing it on my shins, running down my legs and pasting my hair down onto my head, then feeling it run down my face, and drip off my chin. It was awesome pretending it was all sweat and that I was working that hard when I wasn't.
Gut Feeling(Slap Yer Mammy) Devo
4ever my Beat Stetsasonic
I was on hill number four and thought it was funny this song came on. I also decided that this would be my last hill for the day since my shoes were full of water and squishing the shit out of the nasty new shoe back of the ankle blister buster.
Chanbara At The Drive In
Afternoon Tea the Kinks
Headed back down the strip to home and was showered and dressed before the crew arrived from the city to rock the weekend with me.
I Got Mine the Black Keys
There's a World Neil Young

No comments:

Post a Comment