Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rock and roll hair.

She's Your Baby Ween
Set out as soon as I got home from the LINC. 3k Tempo run. I was not feeling the speed, so I set out nice an ease. The streets were empty, and I ran on the road. The air was just slightly cool. Nice

Good Times Roll The Cars
This came on as I was running in the streets, I'd never really heard the line, "Run your hands through my rock'n'roll hair" before...

Flutes of Chi Ween
I don't remember this, now. I booked it up past Lake Trail School, alongside the field. I wanted done, home, bed...oh crap, is my ipod frozen, now?

Fuck the Pain Away Peaches
I was past halfway, walking, trying to catch my breath. As the last song ended, and I turned around, this song came on. I almost skipped it. Not feeling it lately, but I thought it would be mindless zoning out music, and it was. I ran. I kept running faster, it seemed. If I can get the run out of my ipod, I look forward to seeing how I sped up when there was more traffic around. There was more traffic the whole way home.

Footloose Kenny
So glad this came on, I'm a sucker for it. Still. Suprises me every time that I still get jiggy with this song. I kicked up my Sunday shoes. I ran faster.

Grounds for Divorce Big Business
I fucking ran so fast I was home already. I was on my last couple hundred meters, and I thought I was going as fast as I possibly could, but then it told me I was done, and I pushed even harder, off the lit up street, into the darkness of my block.

Boo the machine is frozen, now. Have to let the battery die, I guess. All the old tricks aren't working.

1 comment: