Sunday, July 25, 2010

250Km's!

Glad I got out for my run tonight. I've got a long distance one tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it in some strange way, even though it will probably hurt. Also, Lance Armstrong told me tonight that I have covered 250kms since I got the Nike+! Holy Shuyza! Good for me!!!
Benatar We Belong
Ran past a couple of really fragrant gardens, saw some of the boats I saw at the lake earlier on their way home.
Fu Manchu Wurkin
Still feeling good, saw that it is time to trim up the Love Bug garden.
Beck Chain Reaction
Ran up towards Lake Trail School, imagining how nice I would make that Chevy truck look, and thinking of what errands I need to get done in Nanaimo next weekend other than the thrift shop mission. I have to get new runners there, the shops here haven't got my favorite Asics in my size.
The Kinks Here Come The People In Grey
Making the loop at the end of the field, I'm half way, and starting to feel the brownies I just made and couldn't not taste before I left on my run. It is not pleasant.
The Kinks Kentucky Moon
Thinking back on the camping in the gorgeous hayfields, under the bright full moon, next to the river last night. So nice. So fun. This song got too slow.
Black Keys Just Got To Be
Da nananana na nA nunnn...better! Saw a bush with little pointed clusters of tiny white flowers, Summersweet?
Dan Auerbach My Last Mistake
Walked the last block. There's apples started on the tree in the yard, cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment