Wednesday, June 9, 2010

enough time out


I'm ready. Let's get back onto this. I'm going to get out there this week and get back into it.
I am about to commence training for the Royal Victoria Marathon on Oct.10th2010.
I was going to wait until the 20th, but I can't. Shit. I can't wait to get back into the routine and the good feelings. I'll be adding to my regiment this time some age appropriate supplemental vitamins and minerals that have been recommended to me, including Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Glucosamine, and the ever magical Devil's Claw for pain management.
I will not be altering what I eat, and look forward to all the chocolate! I am going to follow the same 18 week program as I did before, only I'm doing the first week three times, since I'm starting early.
I'm looking forward to another finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment