Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jumping right back in


Wow, it's a lot warmer than it was when I first began my mission in January. Capris and a tank top is too much clothing for an overcast 13 degree morning! I went, I didn't stop, except to turn around, and to take four strides while waiting to cross the one street both times. Took the tracks to 17th and back. My right ankle felt a little wobbly, no knee pain. Overall, that went great! Feels good to be out there again. I'm covered in a sheen of good sweat, and want to do some sttches before I get out there to mow like crazy for the rest of the day. Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. When did u change it from non runner girl- to I'm not running? Hahaha- u r a runner girl now. I guess that is it. See ya non runner title!!! I love this sun!!! I can't wait till tomorrow. Woo hoo!! Stacee just texted so I invited her too- I think she's in. It is goin to be a crazy awesome day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete