Thursday, June 17, 2010

headaches

Well, that's my excuse for the day.
I'm not sure if its the vitamin combo, or what, but for three days straight, I got some nasty headaches. The first one followed my 3k run on Thursday, at noon, in the heat of the day. I chalked it up to that, the heat. The next I got out of nowhere on Friday as I was trying to get my work done. I kind of added that to the new to the heat exposure club. When I got one again on Saturday, I ate a bunch of Advil, took a nap, and decided to not take these pills again until I spoke to a professional.
I haven't gone for another run yet. Am I afraid of the headaches? Yes, a little. And I have to say, I've been celebrating the first days of summer we've seen here in the Northwest this year. It's a celebration, bitches, and I am all in! So , now that the heat craze is wearing off, and the clouds are returning, I am ready to go run again. I have yet to speak to the vitamin man about my new combo, though, and I should get on that since I think it has become mandatory to have some preventative kind of medicine to get me through this summer's training.

1 comment: