Friday, March 18, 2011

spinal tap

ohhhkay, so three more classes down this week, feet still hurting, knees still not quite locking, but feeling a difference, they are getting stronger. Right now I am struggling with a new ache in my spine. I finally figured out the grab and pull hehe in turtle, and felt the delicious, slinky coil spine stretch, pulling my back like a spring. I also am getting my feet way up in locust, with my weight moving into my shoulders like she says, and all of those back bends I am killing. So after finally getting into camel twice now, and really pulling my spine apart in turtle, I have a serious burning spinal column. This is being sore in a place that I am afraid to be sore in. Its freaking me out a bit. I can't massage it, and I don't really want to stop, either. I hope the aches quit sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment