Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PB, arrr!

I don't even drink beer. P, that's for you. What I'm talking about is my personal best class today!
I took Monday off. I wouldn't have, but there was a 'mandatory donation' in place to be able to attend the class, or what I call, "a fee". Since I have paid upfront for my classes, and already donated plenty of my debt this month to charities of my choice, I felt totally choked that I could not get back on the horse so soon after my knee injury on Saturday.
Anyways, returned on Tuesday for a good one, and today for a great one. I blame it on my crazy greens protein shake! I made another today. This one tasted worse than yesterdays and yesterdays was so good, but I drank ALL of it anyways. I put in an orange, half banana, a cup of blueberries, OJ, some vanilla yogurt, some ginger, a cup and a half of spinach, a scoop of protein powder, and then some milk, cos I kind of messed up at the end and spilled the pulp out into the juice part and made it too thick...any hoo.
Great class. At master P when I wanted to lay down, I just didn't. I had a scary time, though. At one point the smell of poop surrounded me, and I actually wasn't sure that I didn't crap my pants. I had a nightmare two minutes, trying to figure out whether it was me...then it went away. I just did what I was told, and I made every posture in this class, I just ignored my knee. Then the smell came back. Again, all I could think of was my crazy protein shake, with all of the crazy stuff mixed together. Had it made a nasty stew in my belly? Could I have not noticed doing that? Omgomgomgomg, I was totally freaking out, then I heard the guy behind me in the corner fart, which was funny, which explained the smell enough for me for now. Awesome class. Now to crank out another paper.
PS It wasnt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment