Saturday, March 19, 2011

blew it

I went to class today, just before work. I had such a good day, and I think it came through in my practice. I was smiling to myself about my afternoon. The teacher is the one whose middle I made fun of and still feel bad about writing those things. I like her now that the yoga isn't frying my brain. I did the warm up today, all the way. My knees were strong all the way, and my feet weren't so bad. My standing bow pulling was kick ass. I went easy through the spine series cos my spine is still sore from doing so awesome all week. My focus was good, especially at the start. It wasn't until a ways through the class that I noticed the emaciated ex stripper lady with the cold eyes watching. Whatever. Super disappointed now since I hurt my knee again at work. I don't want to have to wait another three months to skate. No fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment