Tuesday, May 10, 2011

working on it


I've been riding every day except grocery day, to and from work. I've gotten the mad allergy bug in my throat, an angry burn that just last night moved up into my sinuses. Can't decide which part was worse. Still can't breathe deeply. I took Monday off of riding b/c I really couldn't breathe, and nearly passed out when I did have to leave the house to go teach a skate lesson. Today I did a work out vid in the living room, and chased the mower, both with my brace on. Felt safer doing some of the side to side moves, some of them still couldn't happen, and didn't bother with any hopping, skipping, leg swinging action. Step tap step tap. Hacking and sputtering. Life is so different when I cant breathe and only have one good leg! Oh well, I'm sure this allergy attack is almost over. Tomorrow, more riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment