Sunday, May 15, 2011

week one down

Week one of changing my food patterns is done. It started out easy. I was sick, food was not appetizing. Since then I have changed most of my meals, if not what they were, then how much of it there was. Greens type of meal drink to help get my five servings in the a.m. Then smaller portions of salad for lunch, and a different kind. I didn't make a smaller salad, I just stopped eating it when my body told me it was done.
Friday night celebration of my academic award, I ate my treat pasta until I was satisfied, then took the rest home for snacks. There is chocolate in the house that I am not devouring. Instead last night I ate an orange. I am still not getting all of my cardio. The sickness I mentioned has just barely lifted now so that I can breathe again and get back to really working. So here goes.
I am not happy in my skin right now. Summer is slow to arrive this year, and this knee injury is driving me crazy. I just want to go skate today. I will work a way around it. I will not give up.
I also have to start hassling my way into surgery. Sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment