Wednesday, December 8, 2010

sweaty shaky

I was spewing out sweat tonight! I liked the less downward dogs, interesting super low eagle, and new way to practice camel that is easier to get into. Plank and side plank were harder than yesterday and I feel it in the sides of my ribs in front, it feels like someones chewed on the bones and they're bruised, but its nice, I know its a good hurt. We did some postures from warrior that were frustrating kneeling on one foot and keeping hips low and square that just huurt my kneecaps. I got the stretch, but meanwhile my kneecaps were shouting! Floor was too short, my knee did something weird in insect, and the twisted knee stack over to one side one is painful when it used to be such a release. Need to do those more often, I guess...so glad I went, good stretches, just hard to follow some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment