Saturday, December 11, 2010

old friend!

Friday I was up so early, that by 9:30, I was ready for a break from exam writing. I went to a yin class ready to sweat, and then found out its not the hot kind. I go into the studio, and there is Sandra! I broke my own rule of not talking in the studio, even though other people do, especially in this one, even the instructors! Loudly! It was so nice to see her and catch up a little, though. The class was good. I did shake, while holding some loong stretches and pushing myself, but I did not break a sweat, just gentle hip and hammy stretching.
Since that one was so easy, I went back for the later one. It was pretty good, but more weird, backward triangles and things I didn't get. My hamstrings and quads were worked and weak from the morning class. I could barely kneel at all. I poured sweat all over the place, in puddles around the mat. But it wasn't so hot, really. I enjoyed it very much. Finally, the pain is gone. Not limping, not aching in the joints. Five classes and I'm back to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment